Mango is one of the best fruits because of mango health benefits and is ideal for consumption in hot summers. Mango pleasant taste and aroma, as well as quality promoting health, made mango a real “king of fruits”. It is one of the most widely consumed fruits in tropical countries and is the national fruit of India. The mango tree grows in the tropics and is mainly cultivated in many parts of India. Homeland plants are considered the Himalayan plains of the Indian subcontinent. Mango on average weighs 250-750 grams and is shaped like a kidney. It belongs to the Anacardia family, which also includes cashews, pistachios, and so on.
- In the fruit, there is a mass of valuable substances, with a deficiency of which the activity of the human body is simply impossible. The necessary enzymes are contained not only in the mango pulp but also in the leaves, the peel.
- It contains phosphorus, starch, magnesium, flavonoids, iron, polyphenols, selenium, natural sugars, potassium, organic acids, manganese, retinol, zinc, a subgroup of vitamins B, tocopherol, sodium, copper, nicotinic and ascorbic acids.
- 100 gr. the pulp contains most of the water, fiber, and carbohydrates. Calorie depends on the degree of maturity. The average is about 66 Kcal per 100 grams. fruit Calorie is caused by a high content of saccharides.
- Keep in mind that the chemical composition varies from the degree of maturity of the mango. In the green fruit, there is a high percentage of starch. As the fruit ripens, the substance turns into maltose, sucrose, and glucose.
- A ripe mango has a lot of organic acids and pectin, unlike green fruit. The pulp is rich in amber, grape, oxalic, ascorbic, citric and malic acids.
- The above substances are not produced by the body, but many processes are directly dependent on these enzymes. Regular intake of organic acids directly affects the health and condition of the person.
Mango Health Benefits.
- It prevents the formation of chronic intestinal obstruction, improves stool, and quickly absorbs protein.
- It improves mood, relieves tension and effectively fights the stressful condition.
- Participates in blood formation and improves blood quality and increases hemoglobin.
- Useful for diabetes. The value is achieved due to the low glycemic index.
- Normalizes the heart rhythm, relieves possible pains during cramps. Stabilizes pressure, increases the elasticity of blood vessels.
- It prevents the formation of night blindness. Good for vision, relieves burning and itching of the mucous membrane of the eye.
- Fights malignant tumors. Stops the development of cancer cells, blocking access to blood.
- Eliminates excess weight, helps to restrain him in the norm. Incoming leptin suppresses raging hunger.
The benefits of mango for women.
- Ripe mango fruits bring benefits because their chemical list of elements is fully formed. Women need to eat a product to combat anemia and prevent disease. Especially useful to consume mango during the menstrual cycle, when the body is experiencing a tremendous lack of iron.
- The laxative properties of an exotic fruit cleanse the digestive tract of old waste and toxic compounds. Mango removes excess bile and water, thereby eliminating puffiness during pregnancy. Diuretic action allows you to use the product with a problem with the kidneys, conducting their complex cleansing.
- Calorie 100 grams. the fetus does not exceed 70 Kcal. For this reason, it makes sense to consume mango people who are watching the figure or trying to lose weight. The product will compensate for the lack of glucose, uplifting.
- The use of the composition due to its cosmetic orientation. On the basis of pulp or juice, various masks are prepared for the care of hair, skin, and nails. Retinol and tocopherol are considered natural sources of youth and beauty.
The benefits of mango for men.
- Mango belongs to the category of aphrodisiacs. The fruit increases male libido, strengthens desire, is responsible for “male power”, makes the representative of the strong half of humanity attractive in the eyes of a woman.
- The overseas fetus has a powerful positive effect on the normalization of the reproductive system. With dosed and frequent reception, a large number of spermatozoa is produced, their mobility increases. Therefore, the mango is necessary for couples who are faced with the problems of conception.
- Manganese, zinc, selenium, copper and other elements are necessary for the male body to maintain the reproductive system.
- Incoming tocopherol enhances potency, induces desire, removes toxic compounds from the body, cleanses the blood. All this is necessary for a man to constantly keep himself in good shape.
- Many people know that men after the age of 45 falls into the risk zone of those who may face diseases of the heart muscle and the vascular system. Therefore, you need to start taking the fruit in food in advance to prevent the likelihood of strokes or heart attacks.
The mango health benefits properties for the body:
- is a natural antioxidant,
- has antipyretic property,
- strengthens the immune system,
- normalizes stools,
- has a laxative effect,
- removes toxins and wastes from the body,
- facilitates the assimilation of proteins,
- increases sexual activity,
- strengthens the walls of blood vessels,
- increases hemoglobin,
- normalizes cholesterol levels,
- soothes pain during a heart attack and normalizes heart rhythm,
- eliminates the inflammatory processes of the urogenital system,
- relieves inflammation of the mouth,
- whiten teeth (plant leaves),
- prevention and treatment of eye diseases,
- prevents the formation of night blindness,
- improves mood,
- tones the body,
- increases efficiency,
- relieves nervous tension,
- improves skin and hair.
Mango Health Benefits Pregnancy.
- Mango properties allow you to enter the product into the diet of pregnant girls, and this is not surprising. Folic acid responds to the formation of the central nervous system of the child and the normalization of the psycho-emotional background of the expectant mother.
- Eating mango in food saves the girl from toxicosis, mood swings, blood pressure surges. The fetus corrects the work of the heart muscle, cleans the urine from the kidneys and stabilizes their activity.
- Mango removes excess water from the body. This quality is beneficial for pregnant girls, who often suffer from edema. The laxative effect of the fruit gently cleanses the digestive tract and eliminates constipation.
- Overseas fruit is known as a natural antioxidant. It should be intake to maintain inner and outer beauty. It is possible to get the benefit not only from the pulp but also mango juice.
- As for the birth of a baby, mango is contraindicated in children. Introducing the fetus in the diet of the child is possible only after the onset of three years of age. Otherwise, your baby will develop colic, allergies and other side effects.
Disadvantages of Mango.
- The pulp of the fruit makes it difficult to excrete ethyl alcohol from the body. Therefore, you shouldn’t combine mango with alcoholic beverages. Also, refuse to take juice during a hangover.
- Certain substances in the composition of overseas fruits accelerate the transformation of carbohydrates into fats. If you abuse mango, you risk gaining weight.
- If possible, do not eat fruits that are not yet ripe. Otherwise, strictly control the amount. With more than 1 intake, there is a likelihood of developing flatulence, constipation, diarrhea, and stomach pain.
- Fatty acids adversely affect the health of people with gastritis. Therefore, when exacerbating the disease, give up mango.
- The unripe fruit is harmful to people with gout. Mango should not in the diet of people with chronic pancreatitis.
- Contraindications include the presence of individual intolerance to mangoes. Also, the skin of the fetus, and not its pulp, often causes allergies. Wear gloves when cleaning the fetus.